Menopause Care in a Virtual World
Upliv is committed to providing personalized, professional, and flexible care. We designed our telehealth platform to give you the best virtual healthcare experience possible with a streamlined interface, a robust library of information, and virtual, self-schedule appointments.
Convenient access for meetings and more.
Our member platform is available when you need it. During appointments with your Menopause Expert and Health Coach, you’ll connect synchronously (at the same time) through Upliv’s secure and private platform. You can also access Upliv asynchronously (on your own) to send a message to your Care Team or browse reliable, up-to-date menopause information.
A safe, private space to connect.
We value our patients’ safety, comfort, and confidence in their online interactions with us. We ensure your health data is secure by adhering to all federal mandates on the handling of personal information. Upliv is HIPAA compliant—we follow all national standards enforced by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act to protect sensitive data. And we observe and enact all new or revised processes to protect your private information.
Why does Upliv use telehealth?
Telehealth has been around in various forms for decades, but many first became familiar with it during the Covid-19 lockdowns. In pursuit of groundbreaking and accessible menopause care, we’ve identified and applied the best features of telehealth to enhancing your transition. And we respect your time with online booking, keeping you in control of your schedule.
Prepare for your synchronous visit by following these tips:
Make the most of your appointment:
- Before the session, think about what you want to discuss in order of priority. No topic is too big or too small to bring up in your visit. This is your time.
- Take a moment to relax. Take three deep breaths before your session begins.
- Be prepared to take notes, whether on your phone,computer, or with pen and paper.
- Be fully present. Avoid distractions—turn off other notifications and don’t do anything you wouldn’t do in person, like washing dishes or eating.
Find the right location:
- Choose a place that is free of distractions, quiet, and private so that you can talk as openly as you would in a provider’s exam room or office.
- Make sure the room is well lit. Avoid sitting with your back to a window.
- Place your camera at eye level.
Test your tech:
- If possible, set up and test your equipment beforehand. That way, your entire session will be spent on topics that are important to you, rather than on getting your technology working properly.
- Use a smartphone, laptop, desktop, or tablet with a stable internet connection.
- Fully charge or plug in your device.
- Update your internet browser, if necessary.
- Close other applications and browser windows on your device, as they can slow down your connection.
- Make sure your camera and microphone are working properly. Check that your camera is on and your microphone is unmuted.
- Log in to your member portal five minutes prior to your visit.
- If you hear an echo during your appointment, you can reduce or eliminate it by:
- Using headphones.
- Reducing the volume on the speakers of your device.
- Moving your microphone away from the speakers.
- If for some reason you are unable to have your session via video, you and your Upliv Health Coach or Menopause Expert can conduct your session by phone.
If you have any concerns or questions about your telehealth sessions, please contact us. As an Upliv Member, you can reach your Care Team whenever you need, from wherever you might be. We’re here to help.
Talk To Us
Our patient partners are ready to answer questions and explain how Upliv can improve your healthcare.
If you are already a member please sign in to message your care team.
Elevate your journey with the latest research and insights from Upliv.